Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 4! Wow, Day 4 Already?!

Okay, food and calories!

2 Granny Smiths @200c
1 Pink ladies @ 80c
4 Bananas @ 367c
58g cashews @ 321c
1 Avocado @ 214c
Cherry tomatoes 50g @ 15c
Strawberries (268g) @ 86c
3 Nectarines @186c
Corn (74g) @ 64c
1533

Short entry because I have a fussy baby and an early bedtime.
Doing well! And I'm down one more pound from yesterday! Woop woop!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! I read your posts every day, and am motivated by you to work to be healthier as well!
    In case you feel like a read, should prove to be an interesting adventure if I say so myself.
    http://kellynnsgoingforarun.blogspot.com/
    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I will check it out a little bit later today and post on one of your entries! The support is AWESOME. It's, like, almost as fantastic as losing the weight!

    ReplyDelete