Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 7 - Tomorrow will be better, I promise! (to myself, at least)

So today was another one of those days. Lol
I had a green smoothie for breakfast with Spinach, Banana, the rest of the icky Sam's Club strawberries and some pineapple. It was okay as long as it was cold, otherwise it had the texture of already-eaten food, if you catch my drift. Next time I'll add less water.
For lunch it was avocado with tomato and a bit of sea salt and half of a cucumber with some salt. And about 5 bites of spaghetti >.< Then two oreo-type cookies.
Then dinner was "Tomato and Terragon Bisque." I wasn't impressed. I think the tomatoes I bought weren't quite ripe enough. We will try that recipe again later with better tomatoes.
And four more cookies. >.< So, yeah.

But I went shopping and bought some good stuff for this week. I'm hoping to introduce my step-mom to the Raw thing. She suffers from headaches and fibromyalgia, so maybeshe could benefit from it!

I estimate my daily intake to be around 2,000. the pasta was only about 100 calories and the cookies... well, do I have to think about it? Probably around 600. :-(

So, until tomorrow friends! Poka!

No comments:

Post a Comment