Ok, so I totally jumped off of the bus (this weekend was our anniversary and I was having a really rough time with the milk situation...) and I have been PAYING FOR IT BIG TIME.
Either way, I'm back on the wagon and tomorrow will be back to, hopefully, 100% raw.
And I'm no longer weighing every day. I'm off the scale for another week and then it will be weekly from here on out. I bought a pair of Lucky Jeans that fit, but not perfectly, so I have to get back on track.
And I'm just gonna suck it up and pay more attention, more time to getting enough calories. :-)
Weekends are usually a struggle, that's for sure. I think that you've got the right attitude, and I hope that today goes better for you! I've got a couple pairs of Lucky jeans that [unfortunately] don't fit right now :(
ReplyDeleteThey're hung up to remind me what I'm working towards!